1. Information Collected. In order to access certain subscriber services and restricted areas (the “Restricted Services”) within the MicroBizMarketing.com Web site (the “Site”), VBO Corporation (”MicroBizMarketing.com”) requires that you provide certain identifying information (the “Registration Data”) listed in the online registration form. This information may include your legal name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, subscriber name or “screen name,” areas of interest, password used to access Pay services, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. MicroBizMarketing.com reserves the right to request any additional information necessary to establish and maintain your account for use of the Pay Services.
2. Confidentiality. Registration Data is the property of MicroBizMarketing.com, subject to and protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. MicroBizMarketing.com will not sell, rent, swap, or otherwise disclose your Registration Data to any third party. MicroBizMarketing.com maintains a secured area on the Site for transmission of Registration Data, and stores all Registration Data in a private database which is not connected to the Internet.
3. Uses of Registration Data. Unless you select the “Opt-Out” option as described below, MicroBizMarketing.com reserves the right to use your Registration Data to send you information about MicroBizMarketing.com, the Site, MicroBizMarketing.com products and services, and other topics in which you have indicated an interest.
4. Opt-Out Right. If you do not wish to receive any special offers or other communications from MicroBizMarketing.com, you have the right to select the “opt out” option during the registration process or at any time afterwards. You may “opt out” by clicking on the link at the end of our email messages when you register for an account or at any time afterwards by going to the “Contact Us” area of the Site.
5. User Access to Information Collected. You may access your Registration Data at any time through the customer login section of the Site. This area is password-restricted for your protection.
6. Lost or Stolen Information. If your credit card or password is stolen or used without your permission, immediately notify MicroBizMarketing.com. Upon notification MicroBizMarketing.com will cancel your credit card number and/or password and update its records. You may be unable to access certain services while MicroBizMarketing.com processes the credit card and/or password change.
7. Cancellation. You may cancel your account at any time by calling MicroBizMarketing.com at 336.790.4123 or sending an e-mail to Support@MicroBizMarketing.com. Once MicroBizMarketing.com has finished processing the cancellation, MicroBizMarketing.com will delete all your Registration Data from its database.
8. No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Although MicroBizMarketing.com will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of the Registration Data, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. MicroBizMarketing.com will have no liability for disclosure of Registration Data due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
9. Use of Aggregated Information. MicroBizMarketing.com reserves the right to disclose to third parties information about Subscriber usage of the MicroBizMarketing.com Web site and any related services, including information gathered during your use of the Site. Any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data (such as overall patterns or demographic reports) that does not describe or identify any individual user.